A 3/4 Contingency - What Path would you Prefer | Syracusefan.com

A 3/4 Contingency - What Path would you Prefer

What do you Prefer

• West #3 - Buffalo Pod - Arizona as the #1 Seed, Iowa St as the #2 Seed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
I built a contingency in my bracket for Michigan St/Syracuse, depending on what the Spartans do.

Here are the two scenarios

#4 Midwest, Spokane Pod
#13 Manhattan
#5 Ohio St
#1 Wichita St
#2 Wisconsin/#3 Kansas

#3 West, Buffalo Pod
#14 Western Michigan
#6 UMass
#2 Iowa St
#1 Arizona

So what do you prefer - Buffalo or Wichita St as the #1? Given some responses here in the past month, I think some people would prefer Michigan St to win in that scenario

#4 in the Midwest.

While Manhattan/OSU would be tougher than UMass/WMU, Iowa State is scarier than WSU for me and I think Arizona could give us more trouble than Wisconsin would.

#4 in the Midwest.

While Manhattan/OSU would be tougher than UMass/WMU, Iowa State is scarier than WSU for me and I think Arizona could give us more trouble than Wisconsin would.
My thought exactly. Ohio State could really struggle against us though, another rock fight game but we are way more talented than them and should we get by them, this team will have its confidence back and Wichita will have no idea what is coming at them with our length and zone.

I'd rather be the #3 in that scenario and not necessarily because of Buffalo. I think AZ is the weakest of the #1 seeds. Iowa State is a solid club but there are more potentially dangerous 2/3 match-ups. I know Ohio State has had better teams but SU's historical record against the B1G is scary. In the JB era SU has been eliminated in the NCAAs by OSU (2x), Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Indiana, Illinois and Minnesota. Also wouldn't be interested in playing Wichita State. Some here dismiss them but they are a very good team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom