A belated Downside | Syracusefan.com

A belated Downside

SWC75

Bored Historian
I listened to this game on the radio while watching football games, expecting to watch it on Orange All-Access today, as I had done with previous games vs. lesser opponents. They haven’t posted it yet so I’m reviewing the game based on what I heard and the box score.

- First half defense: High Point shot 14 for 28 from the field, including 6 for 12 from three point range with 4 turnovers, one on an SU steal, that produced 7 points for the Orange.

- One of the reason given for SU’s slow start was the layoff, (Jim denied it in the presser but was worried about it on his show). Now we have another one before playing the #8 team in the nation.

- We keep waiting for DaJuan Coleman to turn into the inside “force” we imagine he can be. Last night: 0 for 4 from the field with 3 fouls in 13 minutes and defense JB couldn’t stand to look at any more.

- “My Three Sons” is still a sitcom: Patterson, Roberson and Johnson were 2 for 6 from the field with a couple of turnovers. Johnson actually had a decent game with 2 points, a rebound, an assist and a steal but it was his first good game that wasn’t an exhibition.

bench play was dodie

dawn+lyn.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom