A bunch of good and interesting ball games today! | Syracusefan.com

A bunch of good and interesting ball games today!

DomeStranger

All Conference
Some real nice match ups today. The day starts with a couple contests to see how well our Top 10 competition stacks up against teams we've played.

12pm
Long Beach St @ #7 Ohio St - Go Beach!
Arkansas @ #3 Michigan - Give 'em 40 minutes of heck!

2pm
Colorado @ #9 Kansas - Colorado looks decent so far

3:15pm
Temple @ #2 Duke - Temple isn't ranked ... yet ;)

7pm
Syracuse vs Monmouth - I got a real bad feeling about this one, and my gut feelings are never wrong ... Sorry!

Looks like it could be a watch basketball day today ... hopefully I'm glued to the TV set from 12 - 5:30!!!

Are you serious about Monmouth? I would be very surprised it is is under 20 points. Monmouth will struggle against our suffocating D. Boeheim is playing his entire team and they are all hungry for minutes so whoever is on the floor, the effort level is there. They know if they don't play well on the defensive end, they are out.

Are you serious about Monmouth? I would be very surprised it is is under 20 points. Monmouth will struggle against our suffocating D. Boeheim is playing his entire team and they are all hungry for minutes so whoever is on the floor, the effort level is there. They know if they don't play well on the defensive end, they are out.
I really liked what JAB did against Eastern Michigan and pressing the ball throughout the latter part of the first half. It really got the team out of a funk and turned the game completely around. If JAB punishes his good buddy Rob Murphy what is he going to do to King Rice's team. Eastern Michigan is much better than Monmouth.

He's being sarcastic based on an infamous thread on the board last year

Other than the Temple/Duke game, I expect the rest of these to be blowouts, though here's hoping that Arkie pulls off the upset.

IMO, this is possibly the WORST Saturday of college basketball you will ever find.

If you have errands to do, do them today.

Duke-Temple
Gonzaga-Ill

and a bunch of garbage.

IMO, this is possibly the WORST Saturday of college basketball you will ever find.

If you have errands to do, do them today.

Duke-Temple
Gonzaga-Ill

and a bunch of garbage.

I kind of like hopelessly rooting for past opponents to beat top-ten teams.

Poor Arkansas is really going to have to learn how to play defense and rebound.

That Ark Mich game was pretty good for the forst 14min of the second half.