A couple guys who disagree with Stugotz RE: the courtstorming | Syracusefan.com

A couple guys who disagree with Stugotz RE: the courtstorming

Digger

2nd String
Oshae Brissett and Howard Washington

Rewatching the ending (for the ~50th time) I noticed a couple pretty tall Cuse fans in the scrum. (I'm 100% it's Brissett. ~99% it's HW)
(I'd only point this out to equally/more obsessed Syracuse fans)

IMG_0182.JPG

IMG_0176.PNG

Last edited:
Okay, help me out. OB and HW are our two recruits, right? Who are the young men in the Instagram picture?

Okay, help me out. OB and HW are our two recruits, right? Who are the young men in the Instagram picture?

Ya. Sorry. Should have been clearer.

Brissett is one of our commits-- he's in the middle of the Instagram pic.
We actually haven't offered Washington yet, but he's very interested in us. An offer is possible down the line -- he's to Brissett's left (second from the right)

They both play at Athlete Institute Prep in Canada. The other guys in the pic are teammates and (on the far left) a coach.

Stugotz is beyond painful and unlistenable. Not to mention the Magic Johnson bashing moron he works with. Considering we beat Duke on a buzzer beater from 25 ft out, considering our precarious position for a bid, the court storm is totally legit. Which is more than I can say for Stugotz. I love seeing Brissett and Washington there, thanks for posting that. Hope we finally offer Washington, he will commit 2 seconds after he is offered.

Ya. Sorry. Should have been clearer.

Brissett is one of our commits-- he's in the middle of the Instagram pic.
We actually haven't offered Washington yet, but he's very interested in us. An offer is possible down the line -- he's to Brissett's left (second from the right)

They both play at Athlete Institute Prep in Canada. The other guys in the pic are teammates and (on the far left) a coach.
And all of them were at our game? Cool!

Have to imagine the recruits love the court storming. Never happens in the NBA ;)

And all of them were at our game? Cool!

Yes although this is minimal as far as recruiting goodness for such a huge game. Brissett is already verbally committed and Washington is waiting on an offer from us. If we decide to offer, he will commit. So we didn't necessarily sway any recruit in attendance. The other AI guys that were there are not targets at this time. Still, really cool to see them storm the court!

Yes although this is minimal as far as recruiting goodness for such a huge game. Brissett is already verbally committed and Washington is waiting on an offer from us. If we decide to offer, he will commit. So we didn't necessarily sway any recruit in attendance. The other AI guys that were there are not targets at this time. Still, really cool to see them storm the court!
Yes! The court storming was organic and came from a place of deep rapture within the heart of every fan at that game. These were not "paid" or "professional" court stormers, and the sight of them filling up the floor even had one of the Duke fans to my right nodding in appreciation. It was magnificent!

I hope we offer Washington! I love program kids that want to bleed Orange. (see Matthew Moyer) There's a whole bunch of scholarships open.