A couple of key plays late | Syracusefan.com

A couple of key plays late

RF2044

Living Legend
Obviously, the MCW steal / dunk was HUGE.

Before that, Triche missed the front end of a 1-and-1 that could have been VERY costly. Only real blemish in an otherwise great performance. He really steadied us in the first half when it looked like we were in danger of being blown out. But I digress...

After the dunk, MCW fell hard to the court, but got up right away and hustled back down to get back on D. Then, he got the rebound and was fouled after we forced a miss.

CJ Fair got a block on that miss--enormous play.

Dieng bobbled the ball on their last possession. They had a nice baseline pass to him, but he didn't handle it and that led to another turnover / runout for us.

WOW--what a win!!!

I was worried after Grant forced a bad shot when we were up 4 and the Brandon missed a one and one. Keita was the unsung hero. His defense was very good.

Obviously, the MCW steal / dunk was HUGE.

Before that, Triche missed the front end of a 1-and-1 that could have been VERY costly. Only real blemish in an otherwise great performance. He really steadied us in the first half when it looked like we were in danger of being blown out. But I digress...

After the dunk, MCW fell hard to the court, but got up right away and hustled back down to get back on D. Then, he got the rebound and was fouled after we forced a miss.

CJ Fair got a block on that miss--enormous play.

Dieng bobbled the ball on their last possession. They had a nice baseline pass to him, but he didn't handle it and that led to another turnover / runout for us.

WOW--what a win!!!

I know, when BT missed that free throw I was incredibly disheartened - not at that moment as much as when UL took the lead back. It just felt like a huge missed opportunity to keep the momentum and extend the lead. After his game today, it's nice to not have to look back at that and worry about it.

I thought MCW fell on the ball at first - lol.

Good post!

I was worried after Grant forced a bad shot when we were up 4 and the Brandon missed a one and one. Keita was the unsung hero. His defense was very good.
LOL. There are folks on the board who couldn't understand why Keita was in the game so long in the second half. His limited offense was important as well.

LOL. There are folks on the board who couldn't understand why Keita was in the game so long in the second half. His limited offense was important as well.

I was pretty annoyed when he gave up those offensive rebounds on the free throws tbh...just silly mistakes. JB really layed into him, he always gets his hands on the ball though. Played pretty decent though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom