A couple of questions to understand the process... | Syracusefan.com

A couple of questions to understand the process...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1. Are players being tested at random during the season, or are players tested only when there's "probably cause"?

2. Are the players tested "in house" or are they being sent to an outside 3rd party lab?

3. Who gets the results of the tests? Sports Medicine Dept? AD's office? Coach?

It would seem to me that there are too many checks and balances for a positive test to slip through the cracks.

I'd like to have some solid evidence to look at, not just speculation from an anonymous source.

1. Are players being tested at random during the season, or are players tested only when there's "probably cause"?

2. Are the players tested "in house" or are they being sent to an outside 3rd party lab?

3. Who gets the results of the tests? Sports Medicine Dept? AD's office? Coach?

It would seem to me that there are too many checks and balances for a positive test to slip through the cracks.

I'd like to have some solid evidence to look at, not just speculation from an anonymous source.

Why did SU say they had issues and self reported? Everyone is focused on Yahoo while the fact is, SU found something and reported themselves to the NCAA long before Yahoo started looking a anything.

But what did SU report?

Were test results mishandled? Is it possible that a player could test positive and neither Boeheim nor the AD's office were informed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom