A couple thoughts... | Syracusefan.com

A couple thoughts...

StCuse315

Walk On
Not going to bring up anything that has been discussed ad nauseam this season. Just a quiet member of the fam that wants to bring up a few new talking points based on tonight's game. And yes, I'm aware we played Pitt...

1. Sid looks good. And more importantly, healthy enough to contribute in ACC action. We have 5 people in the backcourt that, depending on the situation and opponent, have double-double potential.

2. We have a legit contributor in HoWash. He had at least 6 open looks for 3 when he was in the flow of the O in the first half. Yet he took none. If your coach has confidence in him being on the court, then as a player, you should have confidence in passing to him if he's wide open.

3. We have a good chance to win some games coming up. 7 players or not. Must win the games we are favored in and steal a couple on the road. (I know this isn't a new topic, but I had to bring it up anyway)

LGO

We won. That and Sid looking to be on the mend are the only positives

Howard Washington is a player. Was poised, pkayed much better D today, has a good handle, excellent vision and is a very good free throw shooter. Other than getting ahead of himself on the one fast break i thought he played really well. He has a chance to be very good by the time he is a junior.

He has a chance to be a solid player, that will need to know his limits, he wont ever have the body to be the main dude I dont think. But it wouldnt surprise me if is the glue guy you can put in in 2 yrs, that will knock down some shots, make the right pass and hold is own when the game is tight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom