why is this option here

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

igor

2nd String
did u really look at the game or are your orange colored glasses foggy. if james doesnt do or not do what he supposedly did or did not do, wee lose to villy. with that tough man defense he gets seven points max. grant doesnt play. my biggest problem with jb has always been a predeterming playing time. both grant and cooney are better players than js and bt. unlike tristy they too are good players. he also doesnt want dc to ahieve too much right now. it was a matter of seconds before he sat down athough it appeared the light went on. dc had that transferring look

You're an idiot. I don't usually resort to name-calling, but you deserve it. You're entitled to your opinion that the outcome would have been different, though I disagree with you, but saying Grant and Cooney are better right now than Triche and Southerland is just plain stupid.

Hmmmm the predetermining playing time based on seeing who is the best day to day in practice seems pretty reasonable to me. Besides we all know that JB coaches to win every game so if he is favoring a player its because he believes that gives us the best chance to win that game.

Funny how every post you do on JB is predetermined to find some way to knock him. :rolleyes:

did u really look at the game or are your orange colored glasses foggy. if james doesnt do or not do what he supposedly did or did not do, wee lose to villy. with that tough man defense he gets seven points max. grant doesnt play. my biggest problem with jb has always been a predeterming playing time. both grant and cooney are better players than js and bt. unlike tristy they too are good players. he also doesnt want dc to ahieve too much right now. it was a matter of seconds before he sat down athough it appeared the light went on. dc had that transferring look

Is it me or does the above post make absolutely no sense at all? To get a post like that one would have to randomly take 6 or 7 mutually independent ideas, remove all punctuation and capitalization, place in a blender and run on puree for 5 minutes and then pour it out on your keyboard to create the post. SMH :crazy:

To Igor and the OP, I don't understand having a problem with JBs favoring of the upperclassman. It helps promote a culture of recruits waiting their turn, and helps the program have continued success. As a fan, it is fun to watch the frosh get their turn.

As for DC2, the transfer stuff is just pure bunk. Are you really trying to suggest that after his most BE minutes, his best game to date, along with his demonstrative bench demeanor, some thoughts of transferring came up? I think DC2 has to be quite pleased.

I thought your biggest problem with JB was the zone that is played in tavern leagues.

Your point about Grant deserving more minutes vs. M2M defenses is an interesting one. James is a bit one dimensional, and in certain games, Grant's skill set (better handle, more offensive diversity/post game) probably warrants more PT. But you're ignoring that fact that what James brings - deadly outside shooting - is something that nobody else on this team brings, making him a far more valuable complementary piece.

Your point about Cooney being better than Triche right now is just flat out ******** insane.

stop.jpg

Fast forward 2 years, we'll be hearing how Grant and Cooney are keeping some obvious all american off the court due to pre-determined yada yada yada. Cooney better than Triche right now, LMFAO.

Is it me or does the above post make absolutely no sense at all? To get a post like that one would have to randomly take 6 or 7 mutually independent ideas, remove all punctuation and capitalization, place in a blender and run on puree for 5 minutes and then pour it out on your keyboard to create the post. SMH :crazy:

Iggy's posts are mad libs. Same BS over and over, just plug in different names in the blanks each year.

Come on guys he did say it was "a different view", even if its wrong and doesn't make any sense.

People are being hard on Iggy, but if you read his posts with a clear objective mind, you can usually find some important information in them.

For example, when reading this post I realized that they finally figured out how to make the internet work in Florida during the winter months. This is going to be huge for the US economy. Time to get out of fixed income and back into equities, people.

People are being hard on Iggy, but if you read his posts with a clear objective mind, you can usually find some important information in them.

For example, when reading this post I realized that they finally figured out how to make the internet work in Florida during the winter months. This is going to be huge for the US economy. Time to get out of fixed income and back into equities, people.

They determined if you spray the "internet wires" with water, they won't freeze.
article-0-0F56395C00000578-242_634x414.jpg

Who doesn't do what he did not or did do what he did not not do or do when he supposedly did not do what we claim he did or did not do when he did not do or not not do it

Is that do do or not do do?

Iggy sucked everyone in again. Bravo, Iggy. :)

I do agree that JS opened the door for Grant, and Grant is a player that needs to see the floor. Cooney will find his way. Hopefully he gains more confidence from this game. Triche is still the better player, though, and needs to be on the floor for us to win long term. Cooney isn't there yet.

DC2 needs to work on his defense. If he can show me some solid D against Louisville, then I might get angry if he's not playing more. He's fallen into that Freshman Fab category at this point. He has to improve on D. If he plays solid D, JB will play him.

I somewhat agree with part of this! IMO, there are 2 NBA players on this team, MCW and Grant! Grant really should be starting in place of DC. He is a Hak/JWall hybrid that has great bball IQ along with the knack to make things happen. If this team wants to make a deep run in march, Grant has to be a big part of it.

I opened the post thinking somebody was going to point out how Grant played well and deserves more time and that JS missing a game or 2 was going to be better in the long run. It was only after I read the 1 st line did I look at the author. That alone told me that the rest was going to be nonsense. I knew what the message was going to be: Didn't you know that there are usually 2 or 3 players on the bench better than the starters and that JB puposely holds them back (despite his burning desire to WIN!) And usually at least one of those players is considering transferring by mid season. Happens every year (according to Iggy) but last year when Fl did not have the internet.

I'm soo out of the loop I thought Igor's biggest problem with JB has always been his use of the 2-3 zone defense.

Who doesn't do what he did not or did do what he did not not do or do when he supposedly did not do what we claim he did or did not do when he did not do or not not do it

Is that do do or not do do?
right on tiger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom