A few midseason thoughts | Syracusefan.com

A few midseason thoughts

LAOrange

Starter
We're about 70% of where we will be at the end of the year.
Even if Southerland doesn't come back, we've replaced him offensively. The problem is we don't have his big game threat. I personally think Cooney is going to turn on and start living up to his reputation soon. Jerami is going to be an absolute star. He has a killer instinct and gets better with every game. Also, without Southerland, MCW has had to develop more of a floor game. He's had bigger games but he was better against Cincinnati than I've seen him.
Our biggest question marks are: 1) If Southerland comes back does Cooney melt away? and 2) Will Rak break out of his funk?

We're about 70% of where we will be at the end of the year.
Even if Southerland doesn't come back, we've replaced him offensively. The problem is we don't have his big game threat. I personally think Cooney is going to turn on and start living up to his reputation soon. Jerami is going to be an absolute star. He has a killer instinct and gets better with every game. Also, without Southerland, MCW has had to develop more of a floor game. He's had bigger games but he was better against Cincinnati than I've seen him.
Our biggest question marks are: 1) If Southerland comes back does Cooney melt away? and 2) Will Rak break out of his funk?
we haven't replaced southerland. Not his skill set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom