Wyatt & Lee: first team AAs?

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

samspann1

Living Legend
1. When is the last time that we had a team that rebounded the ball well defensively? It has to be extremely demoralizing to play good D for 30 seconds, have the opponent chuck up a bad shot, and then have the opponent outhustle you for a board/loose ball.

2. Other than AO, who is the last big man we had with a legit post-up game (RJ had 1 move - dribble to his right, and then shoot a left-handed baby hook. No idea why he didn't develop his right hand during his 4 years at SU). The lack of an inside game was a glaring weakness today.

3. Why such little production from the freshmen? Sure, Cooney looks like a mess (that wide open 21-fter that he shot 23 feet...yikes!), but DC2 has been a disappointment so far. Not sure why Grant is getting so little PT. When he gets in, he doesn't look out of place.

4. MCW has to stop reaching/slapping. He seems to get called for a couple of lazy fouls every game. with the glaring lack of depth at guard, we can't afford for him to be in foul trouble. Also, I would greatly appreciate if he would stop leaving his feet with no plan of action.

This isn't a knee jerk post. I don't think that anybody expected SU to go undefeated, but it's the way that they lost that irritated me. Poor FT shooting, and even worse, poor effort on the boards and on loose balls.

JB needs to coach better, plain and simple. Nothing to do with his career or his legacy, but right now he needs to coach better.

JB needs to coach better, plain and simple. Nothing to do with his career or his legacy, but right now he needs to coach better.

Yeah, cuz his (better) coaching would've made us hit a lot more free throws today...and, somehow, would've made Temple miss more of theirs... ;)

Well gee golly gosh if only it were possible to become better at FTs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom