A full strength team and we are not that far off | Syracusefan.com

A full strength team and we are not that far off

Don

2nd String
Imagine If Pugh, Thompson, Funderburke and Raymon Play today. The future of SU looks pretty good .

we have to address the issues on special teams as a whole from lack of returns on Punts to some questionable judgements from time to time.

Im not totally sold on our corners yet, and the inconsistent tacking is an issue.

I think we could win all the rest of our games but Im not really sure how good we are yet. Its clear to see we have some play makers and Sales has been great and Nassib is a sure fire NFL drat pick. I think we go to a bowl game for sure but how good we really are I think is debatable at this point. One thing I know for sure this team has more heart and determination than any team in a long while they have no quit in them. The fact is though that both games we have dug big holes to get out of and its hard to play the game you want when you have to play catch up. so thats why I say Im not sure how good we really are.

I mean we did lose to a mid level BCS team at Home and its hard to judge how good you are when you are outmatched like today.

Next week may not tell us much either as I know Stoneybrook is a good team in their division but we should beat them by three touchdowns.

I think the fact that we rang up over four hundred yards on USC is a good thing. I think we are showing playmaking recruits that they have a chance to show there stuff and that can't

Still the talk of us being the best 0-2 SU team ever is premature. As Bill Parcells would say you are what you record says you are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom