A humbling freshman season paved the way for Michael Carter-Williams’ sophomore success | Syracusefan.com

A humbling freshman season paved the way for Michael Carter-Williams’ sophomore success

What a great article! Thank you, Orangeyes.

"They always say kids can learn a language easier at a young age because your brain is like a sponge," Mandy Zegarowski said. "Well, he was exposed to basketball at such a young age that I think he did develop better-than-usual court vision and just a sense for the game."

A very interesting idea, above. He not only had the genetics, he had early exposure. And his first word was "ball." My son's first word was "kitty" and now he's a cat hoarder.

What a great article! Thank you, Orangeyes.

"They always say kids can learn a language easier at a young age because your brain is like a sponge," Mandy Zegarowski said. "Well, he was exposed to basketball at such a young age that I think he did develop better-than-usual court vision and just a sense for the game."

A very interesting idea, above. He not only had the genetics, he had early exposure. And his first word was "ball." My son's first word was "kitty" and now he's a cat hoarder.
My oldest granddaughter's first word was Otto! To this day her mother contest's Vanessa's first word was mama. The other grandfather and I know better.:D

<<<To make sure he didn't squander his chance, Carter-Williams worked harder than he ever has this offseason, from lifting weights daily and drinking protein shakes to try to get stronger, to doing shooting drills every morning and to improving his nutrition. Those efforts have translated into Carter-Williams' emergence as a breakout star for Syracuse and one of the best point guards in the nation.>>>

im confused, albanycuse said mcw was the exact same player last year. you mean he actually busted his ass in the offseason to get better??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom