A Hybrid Big 12? | Syracusefan.com

A Hybrid Big 12?

MaxwellCuse

All Conference
Some chatter going on over on the WVU Scout board and other Big 12 fan sites after Big 12 Commissioner Bob Bowlsby raised the possibility that his Dustbowl-based conference might consider "associate members." WVU fans are speculating about the possibility of their new conference going after Georgetown, Villanova, St. John's and Marquette. Others see the possibility of getting into the Chicago market with DePaul or St. Louis with the University of.

Chances of this happening? Pretty slim I'm sure. Too bad because Georgetown needs a new rivalry game badly and there's a team in Ames, Iowa they might like to get to know.

Fill in the blank: http://mbd.At their request, this n...rom this site./mb.aspx?s=159&f=4582&t=9428964

or go here...from my post on Football side yesterday...
Here is a Texas Tech's Chancellor presenting his views on conference realignment that goes back to '07 through present. Really was not a big fan of WVU--he liked Louisville much more. But the look into the how and whys of realignment are interesting. By the way, there is going to be something coming out soon on the Notre Dame deal and how it went down...acutally, the ACC blew the Big 12 and B!G away...Swofford is nobodies fool!

http://lubbockonline.com/sports-red...tech-moves-behind-scenes-during-big-12-storm#

1. You guys really need to learn to use a URL re-director. It's not that difficult: Linky

2. This has nothing to do with schools like Georgetown et al. It's about shoring up minor sports like wrestling, which only four teams competing in it.

1. You guys really need to learn to use a URL re-director. It's not that difficult: Linky

2. This has nothing to do with schools like Georgetown et al. It's about shoring up minor sports like wrestling, which only four teams competing in it.
thanks...welcome, we look forward to joining you soon.

Some chatter going on over on the WVU Scout board and other Big 12 fan sites after Big 12 Commissioner Bob Bowlsby raised the possibility that his Dustbowl-based conference might consider "associate members." WVU fans are speculating about the possibility of their new conference going after Georgetown, Villanova, St. John's and Marquette. Others see the possibility of getting into the Chicago market with DePaul or St. Louis with the University of.

Chances of this happening? Pretty slim I'm sure. Too bad because Georgetown needs a new rivalry game badly and there's a team in Ames, Iowa they might like to get to know.

Fill in the blank: http://mbd.*********/mb.aspx?s=159&f=4582&t=9428964

You lost me at "WVU Scout board..."