Class of 2014 - A.J. Long | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 A.J. Long

EastCoastBias1

Walk On
Is now in Lebanon, Tennessee at Friendship Christian School. Longs former teammate at Pius X in Bangor Pa. 2013 Wr. DuBois Ross a SU prospect that was never offered has recently committed to UB via text from Ace Long the father of A.J. Long.

Now is it me and with coach shafers Tenn. In roads are the stars aligned for SU to grab this sure to be nationwide recruit?

Is now in Lebanon, Tennessee at Friendship Christian School. Longs former teammate at Pius X in Bangor Pa. 2013 Wr. DuBois Ross a SU prospect that was never offered has recently committed to UB via text from Ace Long the father of A.J. Long.

Now is it me and with coach shafers Tenn. In roads are the stars aligned for SU to grab this sure to be nationwide recruit?
What stars do you see aligning? Because not offering a kid that Long's apparently close too doesn't seem like a "star aligning". It appears Long likes us from what he's said but come on.

Coach Shafer has contacts in Ohio, maybe Michigan and Florida too. Not Tennessee. I think you are thinking of Coach Adkins.

What stars do you see aligning? Because not offering a kid that Long's apparently close too doesn't seem like a "star aligning". It appears Long likes us from what he's said but come on.

I think his point was that his buddy would be just down the street in Buffalo and making Syracuse that much more enticing ... but I wouldn't consider that the alignment of the stars ... more like the little dipper crashing into the big one and creating mass chaos ...

I mean, we definitely have a chance for this kid, he's giving us a visit and is buddies with Jarrod West. But the whole stars aligning thing is a bit ridiculous.

I mean, we definitely have a chance for this kid, he's giving us a visit and is buddies with Jarrod West. But the whole stars aligning thing is a bit ridiculous.

Come on he's got all of 5 posts ... he is getting a foothold on this whole internet posting thing ... I mean if its on the net it must be true right?