A little disappointed that DC didn't play yesterday | Syracusefan.com

A little disappointed that DC didn't play yesterday

CaliCuse

All American
Jimmy continues to hide this kid rather than give him the needed experience on the floor. Last night would have been a good time to get him on the floor with his supposed offensive skill.Regarding new faces for the team next year ,I will not miss seeing Trice's face on the court. Its been too long. Yeah sure all the usual crap. But Brandon's inconsistent play is kind of getting ,gotten old.I'm anxious for the new faces and talent to make their names for the program. Goodbye, MCWW, and Brandon. Come back and visit once in a while.

Jimmy continues to hide this kid rather than give him the needed experience on the floor. Last night would have been a good time to get him on the floor with his supposed offensive skill.Regarding new faces for the team next year ,I will not miss seeing Trice's face on the court. Its been too long. Yeah sure all the usual crap. But Brandon's inconsistent play is kind of getting ,gotten old.I'm anxious for the new faces and talent to make their names for the program. Goodbye, MCWW, and Brandon. Come back and visit once in a while.

I think JB's refusal to use DC2 last night had more to do with defense than offense. Coleman, at this point, IMHO, is a liability on defense. He doesn't appear to understand his role in the zone.

This isn't the time to be giving kids "experience" minutes. His offensive game is weak if he can't bull into defenders.

Experience for what ? Lets worry about this year . Trying to get new faces experience with a trip to the sweet16 on the line isn't the time.

Did the season end last night, Cali? And shouldn't you be firming up the Yankee roster these days?

You were disappointed that Baye had 11 & 7?
This. One thing to wonder about playing time when the guys in front of him are struggling but both are playing well with Baye in particular playing very well.

I think JB's refusal to use DC2 last night had more to do with defense than offense. Coleman, at this point, IMHO, is a liability on defense. He doesn't appear to understand his role in the zone.
OK I agree but sitting on the bench accomplishes nothing. Put him in for a few minutes . If he screws up you have a video to show him of how he screwed up. Practice is not the same thing. He must see game time to grey better. Yeah sure its the tournament. Put the squeeze on him and maybe he delivers some juice for the team.:eek:

He will be unleashed on IU and that cream puff Zeller! I think Cody would cry if DC puts one down over him and then proceeds to go completely berserk.

OK I agree but sitting on the bench accomplishes nothing. Put him in for a few minutes . If he screws up you have a video to show him of how he screwed up. Practice is not the same thing. He must see game time to grey better. Yeah sure its the tournament. Put the squeeze on him and maybe he delivers some juice for the team.:eek:
That's why the Yanks always sub for Jeterv in the playoffs; right.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

In JB I trust. If he thinks DC shouldn't have played, he shouldn't have played.

Enough with the posts about wanting DC2 to play. He's not playing unless in an emergency. And he shouldn't. His future is bright but it's not this year.

DC2 had surgery and missed six games in the heart of the season. I not surprised he isn't playing in the tournament. Freshmen big men need a little longer to understand the defense. Give him a chance next year.