a little early to know for sure but we have the 9th hardest schedule through 3 games | Syracusefan.com

a little early to know for sure but we have the 9th hardest schedule through 3 games

Millhouse

Living Legend
that doesn't include later games, i don't think.

i can't figure out what to do with the offense. we're way up there in yards per game and first downs and plays. obviously a lot of that has to do with possessions but it's possible that we're getting a lot of first downs just because of the offense. it doesn't seem like it because drives either go nowhere or get many first downs - no in between.

according to SRS (scoring based system that weights the rankings by the scores of your opponents), we are 67th on offense and 72nd on defense.

the defense is probably worse than that but it's worth keeping in mind what louisville and USF have done to everyone else.

i suspect the defense is horrendous but don't abandon all hope. USF might be quite good, let's hope they are.

pitt's & nc state defense is worse, notre dame's is BAD, connecticut is worse

BC is atrocious on offense, pitt is better, nc state is better, uconn is terrible, nd is obviously better.

i'm not kididng myself here but florida state isn't looking like florida state this year

clemson hasn't hit their stride yet on offense.

Yea, our only chance at winning at all the remaining of the season is against "meathead" coached teams that are all D and no O. I think BC, Uconn and Wake fall into this category. The D can't stop anybody so if we go up against more teams with high octane offenses...were toast.