A message from Marsh! | Syracusefan.com

A message from Marsh!

Walked into my wife's grandfathers house on Staten Island... He's rocking a ST John's shirt yelling, this is war!! We've spent the whole night talking about the old big east, and the giants, pounding beer.

Walked into my wife's grandfathers house on Staten Island... He's rocking a ST John's shirt yelling, this is war!! We've spent the whole night talking about the old big east, and the giants, pounding beer.
You kick that senile son of a female dog right in his berries. Then you tell him Edowd was here.

Dude i have no game anymore. Im like mitch williams in the world series against joe carter.

marsh what happened on that last pitch to your wife?

20110205_inq_mitch05z-a.JPG

That's like war... against France.

Signed,
Murrica/Cuse Nation

Poor guy is just confused... straighten him out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom