A month ago... | Syracusefan.com

A month ago...

JazzNC

Starter
If someone would have told me a month ago that Syracuse would be not only make the tournament, but outlast UNC, Kentucky, Michigan St, Arizona, UVA and Gonzaga I would have told you to put the crack pipe down. Holy smokes guys... we're still standing!!! Beat those Dukies!!! Let's Go Orange!!!

If someone would have told me a month ago that Syracuse would be not only make the tournament, but outlast UNC, Kentucky, Michigan St, Arizona, UVA and Gonzaga I would have told you to put the crack pipe down. Holy smokes guys... we're still standing!!! Beat those Dukies!!! Let's Go Orange!!!
I get your point and agree that this season has been such a pleasant surprise...but we technically haven’t outlasted Kentucky or the Zags just yet.

Dont disciminate against crack pipes. It's better to say "put that coffee down!".

put-that-coffee-down-coffees-for-closers.jpg

Well, we've only outlasted a few of them because of scheduling. We've accomplished enough that we don't need to exaggerate.

I have a distant cousin who is a part of a pro sport's history (most here would prob know his name) due 90% because of similar type scheduling

I have a distant cousin who is a part of a pro sport's history (most here would prob know his name) due 90% because of similar type scheduling

I read you... it's Tiger Woods.

No maybe Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Wait, it's Tom Brady.

Sorry, I meant Mike Tyson. Yep Definitely Tyson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom