A must win game | Syracusefan.com

A must win game

njcuse

Scout Team
if ever there was one. The last time SU plays GT at The Dome in a Big East game; record crowd, BE regular season on the line. The younger fans might see UConn as the biggest SU rival, but for us older folks, it's GT. In recent years GT has been down a bit and not so much in the picture, but now they are in the middle of the race for number one in the BE. I hope to see SU not only win this one, but make it a statement double digit win with thirty-five thousand plus fans standing in ovation to honor the victory. A loss for me would be very sad. It won't mean the end of the season, or that SU couldn't go on to win the national championship, but it would be one of the lowest points in my long experience as an SU fanatic. Go Orange!!!!

if ever there was one. The last time SU plays GT at The Dome in a Big East game; record crowd, BE regular season on the line. The younger fans might see UConn as the biggest SU rival, but for us older folks, it's GT. In recent years GT has been down a bit and not so much in the picture, but now they are in the middle of the race for number one in the BE. I hope to see SU not only win this one, but make it a statement double digit win with thirty-five thousand plus fans standing in ovation to honor the victory. A loss for me would be very sad. It won't mean the end of the season, or that SU couldn't go on to win the national championship, but it would be one of the lowest points in my long experience as an SU fanatic. Go Orange!!!!

Just because a rivalry develops with another team doesn't make them THE Arch-Rival...the symbol of all evil in the universe.

If we lose to UConn...I'm disgusted.
If we lose to G-town I'm sick to my stomach for a couple of days (at least).

Today...they're getting a MAJOR DOMING!

GO ORANGE!

All things considered it is absolutely a MUST WIN game.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom