A nice article about Fab | Syracusefan.com

A nice article about Fab

Also, I'm wondering how this Adam Ross fellow got hired by a school when he can't pronounce the name 'Fabricio.'

Haven't seen this posted yet. Some nice quotes from former SU players, and shows another side to Fab.

Link

"That year, he was probably the best defensive center Syracuse has ever had," Hart says. "I don't think a lot of people, unless they're basketball junkies, realize how valuable he was on that end."

We knew.

Nice story. He was a really good kid and it's a really sad story. It was amazing watching the Ohio state game and all of the stuff they got that would have never happened with him in there. I felt the same way watching us play Butler without AO. It's amazing the difference not having one guy can make.

Not sure the one paragraph about the academic scandal is even accurate. A paper wasn't written for him, and what other players were papers done for? The JSouth situation was unfounded.

Even now people can't report what happened with any clarity. So much for an 8 year investigation.

Not sure the one paragraph about the academic scandal is even accurate. A paper wasn't written for him, and what other players were papers done for? The JSouth situation was unfounded.

Even now people can't report what happened with any clarity. So much for an 8 year investigation.
Exactly. It confused me too. He wrote the paper as far as I understood. He was aided in submitting the proper citations.

The way the ncaa handles it with the University and team under a sort of gag rule and the long drawn out investigation with vague phrases like "institutional control". The whole thing is so convoluted. I just don't know how you can write a story and not get it right. Careless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom