A sign of the times | Syracusefan.com

A sign of the times

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
tumblr_m2n02qQAB71qiln3mo1_500.jpg

I saw it the other night when some one hit a home run over it. How long has it been there?

It is a great example of brand-building. That sign is on TV many times per game... whenever a ball is hit in that direction or when there's a dispute about fair or foul. And it is not just TV in the Metro NYC area... the Yankees are on national tv more than any other team. The "Syracuse -- New York's College Team" marketing helped in our being asked to join the ACC.

LOL at UCONN and Rutgers. Next time you want to bitch about SUs branding ask yourselves... WHERES YOUR SIGN IN YANKEE STADIUM????

LOL at UCONN and Rutgers. Next time you want to bitch about SUs branding ask yourselves... WHERES YOUR SIGN IN YANKEE STADIUM????

Did SU get it placed there for free?

Leave UConnvict alone. They have deep, profound, and lucrative ties to Yankee lore.

The Yankee Conference couldn't even carry on with out Storrs A&M. ;)

Did SU get it placed there for free?

UConn can easily pay for a sign. Just use the 2013 Big East and NCAA Tourney travel expense money you guys are saving.

It is a great example of brand-building. That sign is on TV many times per game... whenever a ball is hit in that direction or when there's a dispute about fair or foul. And it is not just TV in the Metro NYC area... the Yankees are on national tv more than any other team. The "Syracuse -- New York's College Team" marketing helped in our being asked to join the ACC.
Plus, it will continue to fool kids into thinking SU is near NYC, so that helps recruiting. ;)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom