A slew of problems but... | Syracusefan.com

A slew of problems but...

cuseguy

Living Legend
I said before the season, we're going to pay for having only Cooney as a backup guard. And next year we'll pay dearly for having only a freshman point. It's just irresponseable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said before the season, we're going to pay for having only Cooney as a backup guard. And next year we'll pay dearly for having only a freshman point. It's just irresponseable.

Unless we had Marcus Smart on the bench this year, we would still see MCW and Triche 36mpg each.

Eh, probably better off next year regardless because the guards will be more willing to defer.

I think it's way too hard to recruit great players and effectively plan your rosters. The top talent doesn't want to sit on the bench. But the top talent doesn't stick around too long.

Having highly recruited freshmen start in key positions puts you in a similar boat with most of your peers.

How many teams nationally are as thin as our backcourt and will be at the point next year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom