A Syracuse fan visits Cameron Indoor | Syracusefan.com

A Syracuse fan visits Cameron Indoor

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
I found this on Reddit. I have no idea who posted it.
EBA94E76-966F-4260-9B40-6240BD83ED5C.png
535E9422-D1AB-43A2-ADF2-307964CA9A8E.png

Why do they want their little gym to look like an academic building? smh...

I’ve been to a lot of college stadiums and have found little that is as impressive as the Carrier Dome!

duke makes money and their arena seats what ? and we cry over revenue ?

From Duke's perspective there's no such thing as a "Cuse/Duke rivalry"...no matter that they've played some great games since the Orange joined he ACC.

Yup. It had promise at the beginning when we started 25-0 and competed for the ACC regular season title and split two great games with them.

But 5 straight middle of the pack conference seasons killed any notion of a rivalry.

We gotta win the league sometime.

Yup. It had promise at the beginning when we started 25-0 and competed for the ACC regular season title and split two great games with them.

But 5 straight middle of the pack conference seasons killed any notion of a rivalry.

We gotta win the league sometime.
We'd have to win it multiple times and contend almost annually for quite a while for anyone from Duke to care. Duke and UNC probably still view Virginia as young upstarts in the ACC.

Maybe i am crazy but i remember a story from years ago on the Internet about someone sneaking into Cameron one night and taking a dump at center court. I think there was even a picture.

So your dog had a good idea, but it wasn’t very original.

Anyone else remember this story?

From Duke's perspective there's no such thing as a "Cuse/Duke rivalry"...no matter that they've played some great games since the Orange joined he ACC.
There is an obnoxious Duke fan I know that likes to constantly say the same thing. He claims Cuse fans are the ones making the claim. I'm like - we aren't your rival either. Have you heard of UCONN, G-town, and Nova? These Duke fans are on another level of pompousness

There is an obnoxious Duke fan I know that likes to constantly say the same thing. He claims Cuse fans are the ones making the claim. I'm like - we aren't your rival either. Have you heard of UCONN, G-town, and Nova? These Duke fans are on another level of pompousness
Those "Beat Duke" shirts that go on sale at SU every year foster the misperception.
Every school wants to beat Duke.
But they care about UNC and vice versa.
Another reason why we need to schedule G-town and UConn: keep real hate alive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom