A very good audio on FSU to Big 12: pro and con... | Syracusefan.com

A very good audio on FSU to Big 12: pro and con...

arbitragegls

All Conference
this is very interesting and good discussion (it is long) but covers both the pro and con by two noted reporters/bloggers for ACC and Big 12. I sure hope that FSU is not stupid enough to leave the ACC; however, as I have tried to indicate from my source at NCState...Notre Dame could be the lynch pin as to whether the ACC survives as we want it to be...otherwise FSU and others may not be in the conference.

http://dev.chuckoliver.net/2012/06/...t-everything-related-to-conference-expansion/

Why not make a bowl agreement that Pitts a 7+ win ND team vs the highest placed acc team not in the championship tournament.

Why not make a bowl agreement that Pitts a 7+ win ND team vs the highest placed acc team not in the championship tournament.
This has been discussed...apparently from my source there could be some movement in or out of ACC within 60-75 days dependent on NC final decisions of what is more important schedule strength or conference championship. Importantly, the fact is Notre Dame staying put in BE will be ok for the ACC...moving in some form to Big 12--even its olympic sports--will be a concern...and this is why the ACC is doing a lot of internal discussion because if the BE does not exist with some reasonable teams Notre Dame may have to place Olympic sports in another conference...PS: is 'Cuse out of BE by July '13 or not pursuing an out one year early?

WHY THE ARE PEOPLE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS?

crazy-pills.jpg