AAM to have season ending surgery | Syracusefan.com

AAM to have season ending surgery

So we are down to (I think) 2 legitimate RB's on the team now? One of whom has a history with concussions (again, I think)?

Maybe we'll have to run a spread by default.

How's that possible? He didn't play against Cincy, as far as I can remember.

Was this that luncheon info from a few weeks back? I thought he was unhappy at Cuse or in the coaches dog house but was told without specifics that wasn't the case.

How's that possible? He didn't play against Cincy, as far as I can remember.

He didn't unless it was on special teams. Maybe the coaches were waiting to hear about an injury?

He did come on the field for one play when Bailey was getting a rest.

I don't know how he could've gotten hurt. I don't remember him playing at all. Maybe he was horsing around with PTG.

I don't think he played either. Kinda weird that people were saying for a couple of weeks he wouldn't play again this season and now this.

He did come on the field for one play when Bailey was getting a rest.

Interesting. I saw Smith a few times, and Kose at FB but not Moore. Could've missed it but I was pretty focused calling out our plays on offense before the snap with 85-90% accuracy.

Was this that luncheon info from a few weeks back? I thought he was unhappy at Cuse or in the coaches dog house but was told without specifics that wasn't the case.

He is not in the dog house. He was not getting playing time so its better to have surgery now so he is ready for spring practice.

Is this for Medical Redshirt purposes? So, AAM can get another year of eligibility. It would make sense if DM asked AAM if he was "healthy" AAM said I feel a tweak and so DM said get surgery and we can get you a medical RS.

Is this for Medical Redshirt purposes? So, AAM can get another year of eligibility. It would make sense if DM asked AAM if he was "healthy" AAM said I feel a tweak and so DM said get surgery and we can get you a medical RS.

You can only get a medical RS if you're injured during the first half of the season.

AAM played against WV and Louisville, both in the 2nd half of the season.

He is not in the dog house. He was not getting playing time so its better to have surgery now so he is ready for spring practice.

Yeah you had reassured me as much a couple weeks back. Just wasn't sure if the injury was known then and discussed at that luncheon

so basically we burned his redshirt for 12 carries

i dont know if this burned redshirt is as bad as rice moss's or not

so basically we burned his redshirt for 12 carries

i dont know if this burned redshirt is as bad as rice moss's or not

Yeah because Rice Moss was so dynamic, a real game breaker.. sweet lord

Yeah because Rice Moss was so dynamic, a real game breaker.. sweet lord
oh i know he did a whole lot of nothing, im just comparing the amt of games and pt each played in during essentially a wasted freshman season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom