ABC or ESPN2 | Syracusefan.com

ABC or ESPN2

timkay99

All Conference
Apologize if I missed this, but for viewing in North Carolina, will the game be on ABC or ESPN2?

Trying to DVR the game as I know I am going to miss at least the start due to stupid prior commitments.

ESPN2 at 3:30pm.
(Although it looks like there's a chance they may play the Mississippi St vs Oklahoma St game)

Apologize if I missed this, but for viewing in North Carolina, will the game be on ABC or ESPN2?

Trying to DVR the game as I know I am going to miss at least the start due to stupid prior commitments.
u9y9y9a2.jpg

great to see that WVU fans will have to watch as Syracuse wins another game in ny/nj area in easy fashion. :eek:

FIXED lol

riiiight. well feel free to jump all over me. its deserved...i should have cited someone who wasn't having a brain fart?

That's it, that's at least twice in less than 24 hours.

I can't believe anything that you write any more.

Its cool that you are on the ball keeping track of my spelling errors and errors in general. I don't have a public forum which i get paid for... and i use my phone most the time and i have fat fingers so spelling can be blamed on being fat.

Cohen and his crew are getting paid...keeley is getting paid..Therefore they are open for scrutinization. When i start getting paid for being a fan then feel free to blast me for any errors.

Was that West Virginia under those USC uniforms?

Edit -- Dammit, it took me an hour to come up with that and all these posts popped up since then.

Therefore they are open for scrutinization.
Nobody's saying that you can't criticize. Sometimes, including this case, it is the delivery that rubs people the wrong way.

This reminds me of an old adage that is used on this board. It goes like this: "You can disagree without being disagreeable."

I guess being a diehard that I just take it personally when someone that is getting paid to be a voice of Syracuse gets MAJOR stuff wrong. Ill just keep my thoughts on those matters to myself from now on.

Join the club.

I guess being a diehard that I just take it personally when someone that is getting paid to be a voice of Syracuse gets MAJOR stuff wrong. Ill just keep my thoughts on those matters to myself from now on.
Sean is not getting paid to be the vice of Syracuse. That's Matt Park.

Media Outlets:

TV: ABC/ESPN2 as above.

Internet: Watch ESPN, Orange All Access (SU Radio Broadcast)

Sat Radio: XM 202/Sirius (117) (Syracuse Broadcast)

SU IMG Network:

Central New York
Syracuse WTKW-FM 99.5, WTLA-AM 1270
Auburn WAUB-AM 1590
Cortland WXHC-FM 101.5
Ithaca WPIE-AM 1160
Utica WOUR-FM 96.9
Capital Region
Albany WGY-AM 810
New York City/Long Island
New York WNYM-AM 970
North Country
Massena WYBG-AM 1050
Watertown WNER-AM 1410, WTNY-AM 790
Oswego WTKV-FM 105.5, WSGO-AM 1440, WSGO-FM 100.1
Burlington, VT WVMT-AM 620
Western New York
Buffalo WWKB-AM 1520
Canandaigua WCGR-AM 1550
Dundee WFLR-AM 1570
Geneva WGVA-AM 1240
Newark WACK-AM 1420
Rochester WHAM-AM 1180
Southern Tier
Binghamton WEBO-AM 1330, WEBO-FM 107.9
Corning WENI-AM 1450
Elmira WENY-AM 1230
Olean WGGO-AM 1590

Sean is not getting paid to be the vice of Syracuse. That's Matt Park.
i said "A" voice. And im assuming you meant voice not vice. Matt Park is wonderful i love what he does. If you are someone that gets paid to talk about Syracuse sports you are A voice for the program.

i said "A" voice. And im assuming you meant voice not vice. Matt Park is wonderful i love what he does. If you are someone that gets paid to talk about Syracuse sports you are A voice for the program.
Lighten up Francis.