ACC Action for Feb 2-3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Action for Feb 2-3

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DyaNV-3XQAA-BYE.jpg

Three Nooners, three at 2 PM, and UCLA/Washington at 4 PM.

Nc state has 6 points with under 8 to play in the half

3/24 from the field .. 0/11 from 3 .. and they’re only down 7

VT is not a good ball handling team. It shows when they have to play against good man to man. They are not the same team without Robinson. Less than three minutes in the first half and VT leads NCS 17-13.

13 points for state with 2 minutes left ! This is comical

20-14 at the half .. how do you score 14 points in a half with a 30 second shot clock , a 3 point line , and division 1 players ?

I’m at the gym, Duke is on,... whatever I just saw from Zion was about as dominating of a 5 minute stretch by one player that I’ve ever seen.

0 assists at the half for the Wolfpack

The flagrant 1 foul that Duke was awarded in the first half was such a joke but it's Duke so no surprise they got the call. Surprising that St. John's is only down 10 when Shamorie Ponds has 0 points and 5 turnovers. Tre Jones is in his head.

NC St stuck on 20 with 7:10 left in the game. This is insane.

They'll shoot 75% against us

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. NC State is making us look like Loyola Marymount the day we were held to 39 vs Georgetown.

How is it possible to score 24 points in a 40 min game? If you just chucked it from mid court on every possession you could score more than that.

I am at work today... just checking some scores. Surely I though 47-24 was a half time score and the ESPN scoreboard was out of whack.

But apparently not. 24 points? Wow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom