ACC Action for Feb 25 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Action for Feb 25

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
C5hQe3TXQAAj2ZJ.jpg

I'd imagine that we want all of the teams on the R side of this list to lose.

(well, except for VTech, but can BC actually beat anybody? Besides us? Oh Lord :p)

I'd imagine that we want all of the teams on the R side of this list to lose.

(well, except for VTech, but can BC actually beat anybody? Besides us? Oh Lord :p)

Miami is in pretty good shape, if they keep winning, it makes our win over them look even better.

Miami is in pretty good shape, if they keep winning, it makes our win over them look even better.

I'd like Miami to lose. I want to finish ahead of them and avoid the 8 seed in the acct (which means Carolina in round 2). right now Miami, VA Tech and us are all looking at the 6,7,8 seeds

I'd like Miami to lose. I want to finish ahead of them and avoid the 8 seed in the acct (which means Carolina in round 2). right now Miami, VA Tech and us are all looking at the 6,7,8 seeds

Va Tech is still behind us, I think as long as we beat Gt, we are going to avoid the 8/9 game.

Va Tech is still behind us, I think as long as we beat Gt, we are going to avoid the 8/9 game.
Keep in mind VT beat us so if we are tied they get the higher seed. They have an easier final two games as well. However, we would have the tiebreaker over Miami, Virginia and Duke.

If we win final two games I think we avoid the 8 seed. At least that is what I am hoping for.

Keep in mind VT beat us so if we are tied they get the higher seed. They have an easier final two games as well. However, we would have the tiebreaker over Miami, Virginia and Duke.

If we win final two games I think we avoid the 8 seed. At least that is what I am hoping for.

Regardless of seed, I'd like beating Duke in the ACC standings, even if by tiebreaker! At some point some of us are going to be counting the seasons we've beaten them in whatever ways, I am certain.

you seriously worried about the 2nd game? I'd be thrilled if we could win A single ACC tourney game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom