ACC Action for Sat Jan 14 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Action for Sat Jan 14

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
C2JGlzIXcAAh3VN.jpg

I think Louisville rolls Duke today. I think we beat BC. The rest of the games are virtual toss ups.

I think Louisville rolls Duke today. I think we beat BC. The rest of the games are virtual toss ups.
All of these games are HUGE! (Typical day in the ACC?) I certainly hope we beat BC - and that REVENGE is in all of our players' minds - but I think it won't be easy. They seem to be playing better. We really really REALLY need to beat them!

keep it under ten !keep it under 10 !keep it under ten !

84564877-college-basketball-syracuse-team-huddle-gettyimages.jpg

Twice during the Duke game 1st half, Duke players held back Allen. Really insignificant plays that happen all the time. Loose ball on the floor. Allen on the floor, got up, and then was held back by a teammate. Then he drives to the basket, called for offensive foul, he points to the Louisville defender, and a teammate holds back Allen.

They must know he's a loose canon.

Twice during the Duke game 1st half, Duke players held back Allen. Really insignificant plays that happen all the time. Loose ball on the floor. Allen on the floor, got up, and then was held back by a teammate. Then he drives to the basket, called for offensive foul, he points to the Louisville defender, and a teammate holds back Allen.

They must know he's a loose canon.
Their whole team is on the edge. Every foul they're screaming and preening. It's like they all take 10 servings of pre-workout before games.

That being said, I much prefer that to our guys who take 10 servings of Zoloft before games.

Why does Louisville always have the short sleeve look? I wouldn't commit to play there for that reason alone.

Not an ACC game but it was nice to see the UConn-G'Town being close so one of them could feel really bad after the loss.

Not an ACC game but it was nice to see the UConn-G'Town being close so one of them could feel really bad after the loss.

Heh... At least UConn won a couple before that game which may help us a little... pretty sure losing by 3 at GTown they don't feel quite as bad as Pitt getting blown out at home by 26 to a bottom half ACC team for their third straight loss.

I was rooting for the floor to cave in swallowing up both teams.

Notre Dames offense is ridiculous

Looks like they'll be alone in first after today so far... VTech is really slumping. I thought they played bad against us. We played worse.

Looks like they'll be alone in first after today so far... VTech is really slumping. I thought they played bad against us. We played worse.

They aren't that good, we are just a bad bball team right now. Nc State put a beating on them.

[QUOTE="That being said, I much prefer that to our guys who take 10 servings of Zoloft before games.[/QUOTE]

:rolling:

Preseason rankings..AP top 25

Tier I: The best of the best
1. Duke

No surprise here. Duke was nearly a unanimous No. 1 selection, receiving all but seven first-place votes. Harry Giles’ status is a concern, but even without him, Duke still might have the best roster in the country. This team is loaded

Tier II: Clear title contenders
2. Kentucky
3. Kansas
4. Villanova

Tier V: These guys should be fun
14. Gonzaga
15. Purdue
16. UCLA
17. Saint Mary's (Calif.)
18. Connecticut
19. Syracuse

They aren't that good, we are just a bad bball team right now. Nc State put a beating on them.

Miami beat NC State by 20. The transitive property in CBB doesn't apply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom