ACC...Cha-Ching $$$ | Syracusefan.com

ACC...Cha-Ching $$$

Swofford is probably in a funk because the Golden Goose of the ACC was pummeled in Charlotte. After all he did to get them off clean, they do this?!! ;)

Correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't Syracuse get their share regardless?

Each time an ACC school plays a tournament game there is 1.7 million put into a pool for the conference. That money gets paid out over 6 years.

Again maybe I am wrong but Syracuse is getting the same payout as Boston College or Wake who isn't in the tournament.

Correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't Syracuse get their share regardless?

Each time an ACC school plays a tournament game there is 1.7 million put into a pool for the conference. That money gets paid out over 6 years.

Again maybe I am wrong but Syracuse is getting the same payout as Boston College or Wake who isn't in the tournament.

Just looked it up: The NCAA recommends the funds be evenly distributed within a conference but a conference can divide the funds as they see fit.

Gee, maybe we should donate our share to Duke so they can improve their facilities. Those poor kids don't have gold-plated toilet handles yet.

Just a side question...

How is UCONN doing?
If they get a share of that 1.7 mil cinci got last night for losing... then they've made more money this year than they have since Calhoun left.

Just a side question...

How is UCONN doing?

Same as Georgetown

Handy-Living-CAC1-S8-AAA89-Dark-Brown-Microfiber-Convert-A-Couch.jpg

The ACC is definitely making some ducats lately with bowl game payouts/always having a team in the CFP, along with what the conference does in the Tournament each year.

Syracuse could make some extra cash by selling courtside seats on their bench. Tge same five seats are always available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom