ACC expert picks 2022: Most overrated and underrated teams, projected order of finish, bold predictions | Syracusefan.com

ACC expert picks 2022: Most overrated and underrated teams, projected order of finish, bold predictions

I think our new coaches are far more important than a bunch of transfers that nobody knows what they’ll do. Overlooking the upgrade in staff by all these writers is lazy. Coaching matters, especially with the type of recruits we get. Then factor in our returning defense.

The schedule makes me nervous but this shouldn’t be a “bad” team.

I think our new coaches are far more important than a bunch of transfers that nobody knows what they’ll do. Overlooking the upgrade in staff by all these writers is lazy. Coaching matters, especially with the type of recruits we get. Then factor in our returning defense.

The schedule makes me nervous but this shouldn’t be a “bad” team.

We are in the ACC w a lot of ranked teams. We play above our weight. It’s hard to do it but it’s what we wanted being at the adult table. Time for Dino to produce

This is going to be Dinos best team or second-best team from a talent standpoint. Other than the DL the team is 2 deep at most positions. I'm not worried about the WR group as I don't think they have been coached and or utilized properly. My main concern is actually the punters. Bad punters can cost games and ours were horrible last year and during the spring game. Junior High bad.

The schedule is brutal. Personally, I'm glad we get LV first at home and healthy. I believe we will win between 4 and 7 games and the difference is going to come down to a couple of plays in each game. I don't see us getting blown out of any game and other than Wag and the Dogs i don't think we blow anyone out.

If we are healthy, we will beat ND in the dome Other than Clemson I think that NC and Ville and Purdue are our toughest match ups. I like Wake even if their QB plays and I think we can hang with everyone else. So many 50 50 games hopefully Dino lets the OC and DC run the show and we get to a bowl.

Either way baring a total collapse Dino is back next year and I'm actually all for it as we can't piss away 10 million and this staff and more importantly, I think next year is going to be special.

This is going to be Dinos best team or second-best team from a talent standpoint. Other than the DL the team is 2 deep at most positions. I'm not worried about the WR group as I don't think they have been coached and or utilized properly. My main concern is actually the punters. Bad punters can cost games and ours were horrible last year and during the spring game. Junior High bad.

The schedule is brutal. Personally, I'm glad we get LV first at home and healthy. I believe we will win between 4 and 7 games and the difference is going to come down to a couple of plays in each game. I don't see us getting blown out of any game and other than Wag and the Dogs i don't think we blow anyone out.

If we are healthy, we will beat ND in the dome Other than Clemson I think that NC and Ville and Purdue are our toughest match ups. I like Wake even if their QB plays and I think we can hang with everyone else. So many 50 50 games hopefully Dino lets the OC and DC run the show and we get to a bowl.

Either way baring a total collapse Dino is back next year and I'm actually all for it as we can't piss away 10 million and this staff and more importantly, I think next year is going to be special.

ND will probably be a 15-18 pt favorite at the Dome if things go as we think they will. If we beat them it'll be a monumental victory. Good news is we have taken it to ND when we've been down (03/08)

It would have taken a bit of luck but its no great leap last year to have started 9-0 and not 5-4. The collapse happened after that . We went 2-4 in games that were decided late, 3-3 puts us in a bowl and the energy would be quite different around the team.

ND will probably be a 15-18 pt favorite at the Dome if things go as we think they will. If we beat them it'll be a monumental victory. Good news is we have taken it to ND when we've been down (03/08)
ND might be a 500 team by the time we play them

ND might be a 500 team by the time we play them
Agreed. ND is vastly overrated this year. BK was the straw that stirred the drink there. The new HC has some big shoes to fill. Plus they have a brand new qb. Wish we got them earlier in the year.

New HC, QB questions ... I'm not sold on them. They'll be deeper and more talented, a Clemson lite - but I think we can hang at home. I'm not sure how you think it will go - but we might be top 25 by then ;)

ND is gonna flop

Ohio State will work them, and they may also lose to UNC and BYU before we beat them.

Every year a team ranked preseason top 10 finished unranked, and I firmly believe it will be ND this year