Miami @ Notre Dame ACCN 2 PM
NC State @ Clemson ACCN 4 PM

Saturday, December 31
Louisville @ Kentucky CBS Noon
Virginia @ Georgia Tech ACCN Noon
Virginia Tech @ Wake Forest RSN Noon
Florida State @ Duke ESPN2 1 PM
Boston College @ Syracuse ACCN 2 PM

UNC made a mistake hiring Hubert Davis and people can point to the tourney last season but I’ll be right in a couple of years
I think you’re right. Their offensive philosophy is questionable. You have to start with Bacot and go through him. It’s better now, but early in the year it was just Love and Davis chucking up shots. I think Love took 36 shots in a game earlier this year. You could see Coach Williams was frustrated watching their shot selection. They’re very inconsistent on defense and effort is a problem. At the moment, they are going to struggle to just make the tournament and they were preseason #1.

All the TCU fans pregaming? Ranked basketball team and can’t even fill half the stadium?

Interesting that UK is ranked. They really aren't that good. All they have is a win over mediocre Michigan

I agree. I think Pit is pretty good. They have some answers and they’re gaining confidence. They did a good job using the portal.
And we really should have pulled out that game against Pitt. That and St John’s were real heartbreakers where I totally believed we were gonna win. Bryant loss was just frustrating b/c we didn’t have close to our full team (Judah ejected, Benny sick, Hima injured) and still should have won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom