Syracuse at NC State ESPN2 7 PM
Pitt at Wake Forest ACCN 9 PM

Wednesday, February 21
Clemson at Georgia Tech ACCN 7 PM
Notre Dame at Louisville ESPNU 7 PM
Duke at Miami ESPN 7 PM

VT 36
Virginia 16
halftime The Hoos look pretty bad and the Hokies have a lot of answers. We are going to have a hard time guarding them.

VT 36
Virginia 16
halftime The Hoos look pretty bad and the Hokies have a lot of answers. We are going to have a hard time guarding them.
Virginia and Virginia Tech are awful on the road just like us. The way the ACC is right now who knows what team is showing up. Glad we got tech at home tho.

Virginia is the worst, can’t stand that team. If they make the tournament, betting against them round 1 is a kick.

Not ACC, but Houston and Iowa State are at the half. Both teams are relentless on defense. Kind of ugly style, but I always check out the Cougars since that tourney game.
The roster seems like forever ago.

Houston up by 5 despite shooting less than 30%

Not ACC, but Houston and Iowa State are at the half. Both teams are relentless on defense. Kind of ugly style, but I always check out the Cougars since that tourney game.

Alan Griffin is definitely in my most forgotten SU player ever that actually played minutes (and he was pretty good!) tier.

You'd think Iowa State has shot 20 more free throws than Houston with all the crying Houston fans and Sampson are doing yet Houston has shot 9 more free throws than them. Sampson and their fans look like clowns right now.

Better have someone ready to lock down DJ Horne…..he just got done lighting Clemson up on Saturday. He will eat the zone alive, which we might have to play to try and keep Maliq out of foul trouble trying to guard their 300 pounder.

Alan Griffin is definitely in my most forgotten SU player ever that actually played minutes (and he was pretty good!) tier.
Chris Bell is a poor man's Alan Griffin. And Alan Griffin is a poor man's Wes Johnson. That's how far we've gone from 2010.

Wish we switched Jesse and Marek's mins that game

Wish we switched Jesse and Marek's mins that game

I know he was lights out leading up to that….but 1-9 from deep for Buddy definitely did not help our cause.

I know he was lights out leading up to that….but 1-9 from deep for Buddy definitely did not help our cause.
Yeah...Houston was all over him that game. After he basically single handedly beat SD State and WVU, they had the athletes and weren't gonna let him win. Looking at the play by play, we were within 4 in the 2nd half with 12 mins left after a Kadary 3?? I don't remember that at all. All I remember about that game is Jesse was great in the zone and the second they would take him out, Houston would score...and the Buddy deal.

Wake pounds Pitt by 33 points! I haven’t seen a more streaky player than Blake Hinson all season. Dude wins player of the week after going for 41 points on 9-13 from 3 last game…..then disappears. He’s had multiple 8 three pointer games, and also multiple 2-12 three point shooting nights.

Wake pounds Pitt by 33 points! I haven’t seen a more streaky player than Blake Hinson all season. Dude wins player of the week after going for 41 points on 9-13 from 3 last game…..then disappears. He’s had multiple 8 three pointer games, and also multiple 2-12 three point shooting nights.
I can think of someone that just might be on our team that qualifies for a streaky player/shooter.

Still seems weird

Attachments

• IMG_2575.jpeg
    IMG_2575.jpeg
    794.7 KB · Views: 33

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online