Saturday, January 13
NC State at Louisville The CW 12 PM
Syracuse at North Carolina ESPN 12 PM
Virginia at Wake Forest ESPN2 2 PM
Florida State at Notre Dame The CW 2:15 PM
Boston College at Clemson ACCN 3 PM
Georgia Tech at Duke ACCN 5 PM
Miami at Virginia Tech ACCN 7 PM

Virginia smoked again. We really lose that badly to them? That’s disgraceful. I said in that game’s first half that was a game we should win. That was the worst game of the year for us.

Girard with 26 and 5/11 from deep.
He struggled mightily the last two games as did PJ Hall…..both with 26 today. Good players and players with exceptional shooting form typically wont struggle beyond a few games in a row. We just have to hope to catch both of them on an off night for us to win.

Georgia Tech had Duke, by I believe 10 early in the second half.
Now the lead is down to 2 with 13 minutes left.

I doubt they hold on, but it is amazing in a way that such a mediocre team like GT has caused so much issues for Duke this year.

Georgia Tech had Duke, by I believe 10 early in the second half.
Now the lead is down to 2 with 13 minutes left.

I doubt they hold on, but it is amazing in a way that such a mediocre team like GT has caused so much issues for Duke this year.
Never sleep on a team based where the scene and TNT Studios are.

5-10 WVU just beat a top 25 Texas team. How do teams like that contend and beat other solid teams but we get beat by 20+ constantly

5-10 WVU just beat a top 25 Texas team. How do teams like that contend and beat other solid teams but we get beat by 20+ constantly
Better coaches

10-6 Maryland just went to Champagne and beat a Top 10 Illinois squad. I saw someone post earlier that 14 out of the top 25 teams lost at some point during this week. Hopefully we can pull off one of those wins later this year.

Maybe unlimited portals wasn't such a great idea.

No team continuity...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom