Tuesday, January 17
Boston College @ North Carolina RSN 7 PM
Florida State @ Notre Dame ESPNU 7 PM
NC State @ Georgia Tech ACCN 7 PM
Clemson @ Wake Forest RSN 9 PM

Wednesday, January 18
Pitt @ Louisville ACCN 7 PM
Virginia Tech @ Virginia ESPNU 7 PM

Do you think Clemson and Pittsburgh will be ranked in the coming Top 25 poll? Also I think Miami will be still ranked this week. Possibly 24th or 25th.

Do you think Clemson and Pittsburgh will be ranked in the coming Top 25 poll? Also I think Miami will be still ranked this week. Possibly 24th or 25th.
Clemson #19; Miami #17

GT playing NCS. GT up early. GT is third best offensive rebounding team in the ACC. That doesn’t bode well for SU. GT plays almost all zone. Pastner will also play some junk defenses. Mintz is going to have to recognize defenses on Saturday. Zones might help Judah get into gaps and find our bigs.

Wake Forest 48
Clemson 38
Halftime score. Wake is really good offensively. They have a couple great long distance shooters. Hall is a load for Clemson. Wake reloaded using the portal again.

Wake Forest 48
Clemson 38
Halftime score. Wake is really good offensively. They have a couple great long distance shooters. Hall is a load for Clemson. Wake reloaded using the portal again.
I placed Pitt and Wake Forest in the easy game category based on their records last year. But now I see Pitt and Wake Forest become much better teams this year. Not so sure we can beat them easily.

NC State is the most dangerous team in the league in my opinion. I think they have the best guards and possibly the best player.

ND should move on from Brey - I remember before we beat them the first time people had them as legit. Bringing back old guys who aren't good is not a recipe for success. To quote Bobby Bowden I'll take talent over experience any day.

NC State is the most dangerous team in the league in my opinion. I think they have the best guards and possibly the best player.

ND should move on from Brey - I remember before we beat them the first time people had them as legit. Bringing back old guys who aren't good is not a recipe for success. To quote Bobby Bowden I'll take talent over experience any day.
Goodwin, Wertz, Ryan, and Laszewski were all rotation or big minute players for them last year on a 15 win ACC Sweet 16 team so it really isn’t that much of a different team outside of not replacing Atkinson. Hammond and Starling have been decent replacements for Hubb and Wesley.

Maybe we can get JJ to come home.

Goodwin, Wertz, Ryan, and Laszewski were all rotation or big minute players for them last year on a 15 win ACC Sweet 16 team so it really isn’t that much of a different team outside of not replacing Atkinson. Hammond and Starling have been decent replacements for Hubb and Wesley.

Maybe we can get JJ to come home.
Agree to disagree on replacing Hubb and Wesley - the latter is in the league and Hubb was their toughest guy by a mile, and both at least tried to defend a little. ND has no tough or D this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom