ACC Games for Jan 3-4 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Jan 3-4

Woof. How many teams does the ACC get in the tourney when everybody finishes 10-10?

As they should. He was given the keys to a Ferrari and crashed it when he put it in drive. Number one class and three top 5 recruits.
I commented the other day how Judah was playing compared to the Duke heralded freshmen class. Hopefully Judah continues and keeps getting the accolades he deserves.

this will be the year Syracuse wins the ACC tournament, no one is unbeatable and that’s a perfect recipe for a 17-14 cuse team to make a wild run
Wouldn't surprise me one bit, but there is always someone that seems to be a nightmare matchup that we get bracketed into playing in the early rounds.

Clemson just might be the best team in the ACC.

Awesome Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

VT crashing hard after a great start. BC, Wake then home vs Clemson
I think VT’s annoying guard Hunter Catoor has been out for all three of their losses. So that no doubt hurt them a bit.

Isiah Wong shoots 1-11 including 0-8 from 3. We won't see those numbers.
Wasn’t that the guy who was being offered huge bucks to transfer and supposedly huge $ to stay at Miami?

Wasn’t that the guy who was being offered huge bucks to transfer and supposedly huge $ to stay at Miami?
He already had a NIL deal but felt he was underpaid. When he threatened to leave, the booster pointed out he signed a contract and there wasn't going to be a renegotiation.

Great year to get our stuff together and finish near the top of the league and win the ACCT.

3 bid league...

Quite probable. There may also be a likelihood of not having any of its teams in the Top 16 seed lines when it's all said and done come March. If that were to happen, I wonder when the last time that was the case for the league?

Quite probable. There may also be a likelihood of not having any of its teams in the Top 16 seed lines when it's all said and done come March. If that were to happen, I wonder when the last time that was the case for the league?

Never?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom