Campbell at Virginia Tech ACCNX 6 PM
Richmond at Boston College ACCNX 7 PM
Coppin State at Louisville ACCNX 7 PM

Thursday, November 16
Texas Southern at Virginia ACCN 7 PM
Auburn vs Notre Dame ESPN2 9 PM
Legends Classic, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Utah vs Wake Forest 9 PM
Shriners Children’s Charleston Classic, Charleston, S.C.

Interesting scores of note at HT:

Miami 41 FIU 39
Michigan 48 St.John's 38
Penn 32 Nova 30
Le Moyne 60 SUNY-Canton 23
Pitt 45 FGCU 35

Last edited:
I am aggravated that the Duke and Syracuse games are on at the same time.

Nova gonna lose to Penn. Way too much talent on that roster to be doing that. Neptune might stink.

Nova gonna lose to Penn. Way too much talent on that roster to be doing that. Neptune might stink.
They have one of the best overall rosters you can buy…. If Jay Wright was coaching them they would be top 5. Neptune is the problem

F-3FTU_XgAAvQu0

New transfer rules are awesome for Ivys. People forget how important continuity is in basketball. Ivy League has not lost that like every non-Patriot League does. And look at Colgate now and what Holy Cross will become under Paulsen.

New transfer rules are awesome for Ivys. People forget how important continuity is in basketball. Ivy League has not lost that like every non-Patriot League does. And look at Colgate now and what Holy Cross will become under Paulsen.
Come the next half decade or so, Harvard, Penn, Columbia, etc. they’re going to get every mid tier player. The career oriented guys and gals who understand basketball isn’t for them but education is critical. Same for Virginia, ucla, Stanford

Last edited:
ivies are losing kids to NIL. Princeton replayed like 3-4 starters between that and graduation this year.

ivies are losing kids to NIL. Princeton replayed like 3-4 starters between that and graduation this year.
Hurts a bit that you can't play as a grad student in Ivy but when I have time I'm going to look at minutes continuity by conference.

And Princeton beat Rutgers opening night. Recruiting well enough to reload instead of rebuild.

I knew I recognized the name Dave Paulsen of HC - he was head coach at Lemoyne around 20 years ago.

Duke beats MSU which may help power rankings down the road. But Georgia Tech lost to Umass Lowell
?

Bonnies beat OK St. 66-64. Local products - Mika Adams Woods (Ludden) scored 20 pts 5 reb 2 asst and Charlie Pride (Liverpool) had 7 points 7 reb 1asst in their 2 point win. Ok so we beat Canisius who beat Bonnie’s who beat Ok St.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom