ACC Games for Nov 18-20 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 18-20

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Friday, November 18
La Salle vs Wake Forest CBSSN 2 PM (Jersey Mike’s Jamaica Classic)
Delaware @ Duke RSN 7 PM
Bellarmine @ Clemson ACCNX 7 PM
Lipscomb @ Notre Dame ACCNX 7 PM
Baylor vs Virginia ESPN2 7 PM (Las Vegas Roman Main Event)
Florida @ Florida State ACCN 8 PM
George Mason vs Boston College ESPN3 8 PM (U.S. Virgin Islands Paradise Jam)
Furman/Penn St vs Virginia Tech ESPN2 12 PM (Shriners Children’s Charleston Classic)

Saturday, November 19
Providence vs Miami ESPNNews 4 PM (Hall of Fame Tip-Off)
Elon @ NC State ACCNX 1 PM
Northeastern @ Syracuse ACCN 5 PM
Belmont/Tarleton St vs Boston Coll. ESPN3 5:45/8 PM (U.S. Virgin Islands Paradise Jam)

Sunday, November 20
James Madison @ North Carolina ACCN Noon
Alabama State @ Pitt ACCNX 2 PM
Ilinois/UCLA vs Virginia ESPN TBA (Las Vegas Roman Main Event)
Saint Louis/Maryland vs Miami ESPN/2/U TBA (Hall of Fame Tip-Off)
LMU/Georgetown vs Wake Forest CBSSN TBA (Jersey Mike’s Jamaica Classic)
TBD vs Virginia Tech TBA (Shriners Children’s Charleston Classic)

Watching Illinois and Virginia. We are definitely going to struggle to score against both.

Wake loses to Loyola Marymount, VT loses to COC. COC is good. LMU is another meh loss for league.

Virginia's non-conference schedule is absolutely brutal.

They have already beat #5 Baylor and #16 Illinois. They're at #20 Michigan in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, and then they play #3 Houston in December.

I'm scared to play Virginia even more this year. They have more athleticism and offensive talent than usual, and Bennett will round them into a strong defensive team.

I'm scared to play Virginia even more this year. They have more athleticism and offensive talent than usual, and Bennett will round them into a strong defensive team.
This is one team that JB knows will pick apart the zone. They might be a good to to play a combination defense against.

Honestly, while I wouldn't say scared is the term I would use, there isn't a game on the schedule that I feel is a lock to win anymore. Not sure if that makes it worse or better haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom