ACC Games for Oct 24... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Oct 24...

They are definitely better with schiano but we had more yards today than they did against a way better team with pretty much our entire first team out
Michigan st is awful never should have fired dantonio.

Rutgirls fan acting like they just won a national title lol
I mean, you have to give them this one. Schiano did coach at OSU and the NFL; maybe he can coach a little. Helped them having more practice time with late season start, and MSU being in flux, but...

I mean, you have to give them this one. Schiano did coach at OSU and the NFL; maybe he can coach a little. Helped them having more practice time with late season start, and MSU being in flux, but...
Did a terrible job at Tampa.

You gotta hand it to Schiano. He can get it done at Rutgirls. I expect him to get that program back to semi respectability even in the Big 10.

Who would’ve thought ND-Pitt would be a 45-3 laugher in the 4th.

And we would’ve been within 2 scores of Clemson.

I thought Pitt looked good when we played them. And not in the way that playing Syracuse has a tendency of making opponents look good

I wonder when ‘experts’ will finally stop giving Virginia Tech the benefit of the doubt and realize they are a very mediocre program? Fuente is not a very good coach.

Book them for 7-5 or so every normal year. 6-4 for this season.

I wonder when ‘experts’ will finally stop giving Virginia Tech the benefit of the doubt and realize they are a very mediocre program? Fuente is not a very good coach.

Book them for 7-5 or so every normal year. 6-4 for this season.
If you find out when that will happen please let me know so I can post it on our board as well. This has been a total mystery to us for a long time. We'll be glad to see we're not alone in thinking this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom