1604150040331.png

Saturday, Oct. 31
Boston College at Clemson, Noon, ABC
Wake Forest at Syracuse, Noon, ACC Network
Notre Dame at Georgia Tech, 3:30 p.m., ABC
Virginia Tech at Louisville, 4 p.m., ACC Network
Charlotte at Duke, 7 p.m., RSN
North Carolina at Virginia, 8 p.m., ACC Network
This is the one game a year where I hope we wear all orange (or all white as ghosts when we’re on the road).

So Lawrence tested on Wed.. The results came back on thurs is 10 days The day of the ND game or 10 full days is on Sunday? All the more reason to have a policy that makes sense.. In theory test on Tues so 10 days ends on friday? But are they waiting for Wed because they want more days after the Sat game to catch stuff?

Louisville just tried to run the clock out at halftime against VT and ran for a 90 yard TD.

Not sure I’ve ever seen that one before.

just so many dumb coaches in this league its too bad we cant find some players.. mac brown has blown 2 games this yr with that offense.
He's 0-5 in Charlottesville, 3-6 vs. UVa overall. That brain fart play at the end of the 1st half was reminiscent to our fans of a 90+ yard pick 6 we had against them when they were #6 and closing in for what would have been the dagger TD.

just so many dumb coaches in this league its too bad we cant find some players.. mac brown has blown 2 games this yr with that offense.

what gets me is how many points all of these teams are scoring. We can’t get out of our own way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom