ACC is 2-11 in BCS Games | Syracusefan.com

ACC is 2-11 in BCS Games

Fjoinkay

Starter
This year the ACC has an at-large team in the BCS- Virginia Tech. I believe I heard someone last night on ESPN say it was the first at-large BCS bid for the ACC, and it probably should have gone to Boise State or Kansas State. Then someone mentioned the ACC's 2-11 record in the BCS. Then Criag James said the ACC is laughing all the way to the bank, which I guess is good for SU now. And then someone laughed in a high-pitched voice mocking the ACC's laugh. Ugh. I just wish the ACC's leadership hadn't been so much more proactive and far-sighted than the BE.

This year the ACC has an at-large team in the BCS- Virginia Tech. I believe I heard someone last night on ESPN say it was the first at-large BCS bid for the ACC, and it probably should have gone to Boise State or Kansas State. Then someone mentioned the ACC's 2-11 record in the BCS. Then Criag James said the ACC is laughing all the way to the bank, which I guess is good for SU now. And then someone laughed in a high-pitched voice mocking the ACC's laugh. Ugh. I just wish the ACC's leadership hadn't been so much more proactive and far-sighted than the BE.
hahaha - the ACC Suc...errr, I mean - those stats are very misleading and don't give a true representation of the quality of the Atlantic Coast Conference

I agree. It's actually worse than those stats. If the ACC hadn't raided the BE in 2002/2003 it would be a lot worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom