ACC, it's failtastic! | Syracusefan.com

ACC, it's failtastic!

zibby

Starter
Delaware 59
Virginia 53

Miami 51
Florida Gulf Coast 63

And Florida State lost to South Alabama on opening night.

I wonder if SU will start playing a tougher OOC once it's officially in the ACC.

Delaware 59
Virginia 53

Miami 51
Florida Gulf Coast 63

I wonder if SU will start playing a tougher OOC once it's officially in the ACC.
You're right. They may have to play a tougher schedule to keep their RPI us. Then again, the BE was always good for a What loss or two. We'll have to see how many the ACC have.

And FGCU is building a nice little program. In their second (?) year of DI ball, they beat Miami (not that UM is SU). Kudos.

Early in the season ... but those are not good losses when the big teams schedule them to win.

Rutgers lost to St Peters the other night by 6 points - at home.

Delaware 59
Virginia 53

Miami 51
Florida Gulf Coast 63

Probably not because why would we ever want to challenge ourselves and make our team better?

No let's just keep the shitty non conference schedule and not play anyone.

:crazy:

I got to FGCU and I work with the team, that was the biggest win in program history in front of the first sellout crowd for men's basketball. However Miami looked lethargic on both ends of the court and besides Larkin, laranaga hasn't brought any true difference makers into the program. Their bigs also believe they belong on the perimeter even though they had a huge size advantage on us. Overall they are a very badly coach team.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352915083.590171.jpg
This was a pic a friend of mine got of the court storming after the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom