ACC Network - "All Access with Syracuse Football" premiering August 12th | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network - "All Access with Syracuse Football" premiering August 12th

I did watch a couple of the games on the "Syracuse Day". But over the past couple years ACC content has been nothing but tobacco. So All Access is a sliver, long overdue. Maybe with FB's recruiting excitement and some wins we'll get a little more coverage. I haven't given up yet.

Last edited:
I did watch a couple of the games on the "Syracuse Day". But over the past couple years ACC content has been nothing but tobacco. So All Access is a sliver, long overdue. Maybe with FB's recruiting excitement and some wins we'll get a little more coverage. So I haven't given up yet.
I think having a coach who is receptive, and not paranoid, about that kind of coverage will play a big part in helping also. Let's be honest - Dino didn't help the situation.

I think having a coach who is receptive, and not paranoid, about that kind of coverage will play a big part in helping also. Let's be honest - Dino didn't help the situation.
I will admit I didn't watch much, but whenever I did see the ACCN talking heads interact w Dino they always had a blast. Seemed like they genuinely enjoyed his presence and personality, as did I for the most part, and looked forward to whenever they had an interview/event scheduled with him.

I will admit I didn't watch much, but whenever I did see the ACCN talking heads interact w Dino they always had a blast. Seemed like they genuinely enjoyed his presence and personality, as did I for the most part, and looked forward to whenever they had an interview/event scheduled with him.
Oh yeah they liked Dino a lot but his paranoia likely prevented us from having a chance to be on a show like All Access. Whether it was offered to us I don’t know but pretty good chance he would have shut it down if it had been

In 2019 we did the whole La Familia webseries. That was pretty great and a nice inside look at the program.

In 2019 we did the whole La Familia webseries. That was pretty great and a nice inside look at the program.
We did and I really thought it would continue to be like that. But then we underachieved and the Dino paranoia seemed to set in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom