ACC Network Takeover Day: July 14 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Takeover Day: July 14

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

ACC Traditions: Syracuse will premiere Wednesday, July 14 on ACCN. The half-hour program will cover a pair of legendary numbers for Syracuse: the No. 44 for football – worn by Orange football legends Jim Brown, Ernie Davis, Floyd Little – and the No. 22 for men’s lacrosse, started by one of the all-time greats Gary Gait. The show also details the success of the Syracuse men’s lacrosse program, as well as giving fans an all-access look at The Dome.

The 2021 Syracuse Takeover Schedule
6 am Women's lacrosse vs. Boston College (ACC Tournament, 4/30/2021)
8 am Men's basketball vs. NC State (ACC Tournament, 3/10/2021)
10 am Men's lacrosse vs. Virginia (2/27/2021)
12 pm Softball vs. Clemson (5/8/2021)
2 pm Men's basketball vs. Notre Dame (2/20/2021)
3:30 pm ACC Traditions: Syracuse
4 pm Football vs. Georgia Tech (9/26/2021)
7 pm Men's basketball vs. NC State (ACC Tournament, 3/10/2021)
9 pm Men's lacrosse vs. Virginia (2/27/2021)
11 pm Volleyball vs. Pittsburgh (9/26/2021)
1 am ACC Traditions: Syracuse
1:30 am Men's basketball vs. Notre Dame (2/20/2021)
3:30 am Volleyball vs. Pittsburgh (9/26/2021)
5:30 am ACC Traditions: Syracuse

Don't forget it is Cuse Athletics Day at the ballpark tonight as well.

Dino is throwing the first football!
this past weekend my facebook feed showed me pictures i had taken at 'Syracuse Day' at Yankee Stadium of Tom Coughlin throwing out the 1st pitch.

sadly, i also remember some of our millennial alumni complaining "why is the Giants coach throwing out the 1st pitch? couldnt they get a Syracuse guy??"

this past weekend my facebook feed showed me pictures i had taken at 'Syracuse Day' at Yankee Stadium of Tom Coughlin throwing out the 1st pitch.

sadly, i also remember some of our millennial alumni complaining "why is the Giants coach throwing out the 1st pitch? couldnt they get a Syracuse guy??"
I hope you backhanded him and he spilled his overpriced pretentious drink on his babymaker. ;-)

none are really that appealing.

damn.
I think that ACC Traditions on Syracuse is the first content ever created for Syracuse for the ACC Network. They have really done a disservice to Syracuse fans with all the focus on the ACC schools down south.

Glad we were finally thrown a bone. Would really like to see a behind the scenes look at one of the Syracuse programs this season. The ACC has done a nice job with these kinds of things with a lot of the other ACC schools.

I think that ACC Traditions on Syracuse is the first content ever created for Syracuse for the ACC Network. They have really done a disservice to Syracuse fans with all the focus on the ACC schools down south.

Glad we were finally thrown a bone. Would really like to see a behind the scenes look at one of the Syracuse programs this season. The ACC has done a nice job with these kinds of things with a lot of the other ACC schools.
i have it set to be taped, i hope im not disappointed.

none are really that appealing.

damn.
Yeah that is what happens when you have a 1-10 football season and an up and down hoops regular season with few signature wins. I just put it on and the NC State ACC Tourney game is on, that’s a fun one

Last year they picked games that occurred before we were in the ACC. This year's choices are all since we've been members. I guess they can only show the Clemson upset so many times before Dabo makes them pull it. Showing Cuse beat NC State in hoops is acceptable to the powers that be. Showing Gillon hit the game winning 3, won't be considered during K's farewell year. I guess the bottom line is SU just needs to win more games so there are more to choose from.

A bit OT (but not really).
F92F07CE-F065-4E84-BEEA-A1C005F36134.jpeg

The Dow was up 44.44 today. On Syracuse Takeover Day.

Are the state lotteries still open?