Liberty Game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberty has a lot of WRs out. Probably means more running the ball. We have to find a way to stop the run. Hoping Thompson is going to play. If he, Arcu and Richards can play, it would be huge.

Who's the slimy little Communist twinkle-toed ********** down here, who just signed his own death warrant? :cool: :p;):rolleyes:

Aside from all the reasons we need to turn the season around, we need to get back on real channels. I’m tired of giving my computer herpes just to watch the game. It’s criminal that there are blackouts for games I’m not allowed to attend.

I’ve never read a game thread so closely for injury updates.

Let's look at this thing from a... um, from a standpoint of status. What do we got on the roster that's good?

Liberty has a lot of WRs out. Probably means more running the ball. We have to find a way to stop the run. Hoping Thompson is going to play. If he, Arcu and Richards can play, it would be huge.

Haven't seen any news on Thompson but looks like Richards and Cantin-Arku will play

Aside from all the reasons we need to turn the season around, we need to get back on real channels. I’m tired of giving my computer herpes just to watch the game. It’s criminal that there are blackouts for games I’m not allowed to attend.
Preach sista!

The MVP of the game is this guys side burns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom