ACC Next Season With A Rookie QB | Syracusefan.com

ACC Next Season With A Rookie QB

G

GoCuse44

If we think this is bad imagine playing Clemson, Florida State, etc. in the ACC next year with a QB who has never taken a snap in college.

Based upon Marrone's comments at the last luncheon he is going to start Zach Allen as a true freshman. The reason I reach this conclusion is that someone asked him about Terrell Hunt. Marrone responded that he does not pay much attention to him or Kinder because they are on the scout team and all they have to do is throw to one receiver whose number is circled on a large board before each snap. He said that the the question would be better suited for the QB coach. It certainly was not a vote of confidence for Hunt or any other QB on the roster.

I honestly thought this team would turn the corner this season but once again I was wrong. After 20+ years as a season ticket holder it is getting more frustrating every year to donate money to the Ernie Davis Fund, buy season tickets, and watch this program lose week in and week out.

I am sick and tired of all the friggin excuses.

College teams play new qbs all the time. I'm looking forward to it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

McNabb turned out pretty well. Bridgewater at Louisville had done well.

We have to hope that Marrone/Hackett can actually convince Allen to come here if this team ends up with 2 or 3 wins.

Next year could be a great opportunity to turn our offense up a notch.
That is, if Loeb isn't the starting QB and if Hackett figures things out.

McNabb turned out pretty well. Bridgewater at Louisville had done well.

McNabb was a RF.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

McNabb was a RF.

True. Allen, hopefully will be here in January, will get a head start in the weight room and will at least participate in spring practice. And hopefully will make it through without getting injured.

In order for this offense to run on all cylinders, you need above average protection from the line and a mobile QB who can escape a busted pocket and look downfield instead of settling for a 3 yard slide. Also need playmakers at WR and RB, which we have right now. Loeb is not that guy.

Zach Allen or Terrell Hunt is.

In order for this offense to run on all cylinders, you need above average protection from the line and a mobile QB who can escape a busted pocket and look downfield instead of settling for a 3 yard slide. Also need playmakers at WR and RB, which we have right now. Loeb is not that guy.

Zach Allen or Terrell Hunt is.

This team this year with Nassib was good enough to win 8 games with better OL play and play calling in critical situations.

There's also a difference between a pocket breaking down and having someone in your face.

Nassib is the least of the problems.

This team this year with Nassib was good enough to win 8 games with better OL play and play calling in critical situations.

There's also a difference between a pocket breaking down and having someone in your face.

Nassib is the least of the problems.

Happy feet are back. Not good.

Nassib isnt the problem other than his desire to dive headfirst rather than slide feet first on his runs. Sweet Lou will be replaced by Hickey now that Pugh is back and hopefully that will stop some of the pressure we saw tonite on Nassib. We need to distribute the ball more to the TEs and for craps sake why did we wait until 3 minutes left in the game to go to Sales ...our best offensive threat on the team?

hack was horrible yesterday, Ryan looks like a hs qb when he gets pressure and i doubt he gets drafted let alone sticks in the nfl. Just poor coaching and they dont seem to be getting any better. After four years you have to question if this is as good as he can coach because it isnt about talent at this point

The new freshmen coming in are not McNabb or Fields and whoever is named starting qb will have a pretty talented offense around him which believe me, Fields did not.

It's a funny game sometimes, if Nassib doesn't throw the ball 100 mph to West or west hangs on to it to begin the game, the whole outcome could have been different.