ACC PM | Syracusefan.com

ACC PM

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
I usually like this show, but the new guy irritates me. They we’re just talking about the two top scoring defenses in the ACC. SU (9.0) and Duke (9.3). The new guy said Tony White is doing a great job at SU. The guy is clueless and obviously not prepared.

I usually like this show, but the new guy irritates me. They we’re just talking about the two top scoring defenses in the ACC. SU (9.0) and Duke (9.3). The new guy said Tony White is doing a great job at SU. The guy is clueless and obviously not prepared.
What?! Packer didn’t correct that right away?

I’m gonna go back and listen

Tom Luginbill

I usually like this show, but the new guy irritates me. They were just talking about the two top scoring defenses in the ACC. SU (9.0) and Duke (9.3). The new guy said Tony White is doing a great job at SU. The guy is clueless and obviously not prepared.

Packer called Shrader’s second fake, the play of the year so far. So awesome!!!

Wow. So I just went back and listened. He totally said it. That’s very surprising coming from Loogs. And Packer just let it go.

Luginbill is one of the best in the business. That’s surprising
It really is. He's no rookie broadcaster and is usually solid.

Luginbill leaves a lot to be desired … I have seen him say numerous dumb things and speak out of turn. He is better than some but meh I could do without him.

Luginbill was kind enough to move us up to 7th in his weekly rankings for the conference. He had us 11th last week. Guess he didn’t initially have faith in Tony White our DC, Sterlin Gilbert our OC and Scott Shafer our head coach

Luginbill was kind enough to move us up to 7th in his weekly rankings for the conference. He had us 11th last week. Guess he didn’t initially have faith in Tony White our DC, Sterlin Gilbert our OC and Scott Shafer our head coach
And he said Bob Mitch will never be a really good QB !!

Look at the bright side, he's probably very impressed with what Sean Lewis is doing with our offense. Will probably mention that Sean might get his own head coaching job if he keeps it up.

Look at the bright side, he's probably very impressed with what Sean Lewis is doing with our offense. Will probably mention that Sean might get his own head coaching job if he keeps it up.
He already talked about what a great job former SU OC Rob Spence is doing with Deion Sanders