ACC POY TJ Warren 6-14 from the free throw line | Syracusefan.com

ACC POY TJ Warren 6-14 from the free throw line

2-3zone

2nd String
I know it was a total team meltdown but when you are the POY you can't be a no show like that

Warren was great all year and then can't make a damn FT tonight which really cost NC St the game. That team doesn't play a lick of defense and we couldn't shoot a decent percentage against them in either of our games. Plus NIT State screwed up my bracket. I should have known better than to pick them to win.

Can I sue him if all my Billion $$ bracket holds up? So far that is my only glitch in a perfect day and I had them only to this round no further. When he is in the NBA making millions maybe I can sue him for some sort of fraud for how good he really was.

2-3zone said:
I know it was a total team meltdown but when you are the POY you can't be a no show like that

Complete choke job.

Anyone see his post-game presser?

seeing NC St. lose today I'm even more pissed off that SU lost to them and needed a miracle to beat them at the Dome. NC St. isn't that good and SU played down to their level in both games.

seeing NC St. lose today I'm even more pissed off that SU lost to them and needed a miracle to beat them at the Dome. NC St. isn't that good and SU played down to their level in both games.
After yesterday's game against WMU, I actually don't mind that we lost to NC St last week. Yeah, would have been nice to have competed for the ACC championship, but this is the tourney that really matters and I think the extra couple days off did us a lot of good.

TJ Warren is going to have a long and successful NBA career. He reminds me a lot of Paul Pierce - big, strong body, very gifted scorer, but is more crafty than super-athletic.

In fairness, it was their 5th game in 8 days, in 3 cities. That is tough stretch by NBA standards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom