ACC Road games | Syracusefan.com

ACC Road games

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
Miami tied with Georgia Tech who’s probably worse than Wake.

nah any GOOD team doesn't lose to any of the BAD ACC teams

Still have road games with GT and Pitt. Can't lose both of those

I’m just mind blown that Miami has Brown, Newton, Lonnie, and the Euro shooter and still can’t score. People complain about JB, but Larranaga is by far a worse offensive coach.

I’m just mind blown that Miami has Brown, Newton, Lonnie, and the Euro shooter and still can’t score. People complain about JB, but Larranaga is by far a worse offensive coach.

His system really is perplexing. Not to mention Huell and Lawrence

GOOD TEAMS DON'T LOSE TO BAD TEAMS ON THE ROAD
2018-01-03_2202.png

GOOD TEAMS DON'T LOSE TO BAD TEAMS ON THE ROAD
View attachment 118767

Sigh... I've been good so far this season but I have to bite on this one... Outside of some people who are easy to figure out, most people aren't saying we shouldn't have lost on the road against wake, it's how it happened. Can you separate the two?

Sigh... I've been good so far this season but I have to bite on this one... Outside of some people who are easy to figure out, most people aren't saying we shouldn't have lost on the road against wake, it's how it happened. Can you separate the two?
First, I've been out-of-my-way civil to you. I'll try to keep that up, though it's getting harder by the minute.
Second, if you haven't seen the numerous posts by numerous different posters since the game ended proclaiming, simply, that we shouldn't have lost that game because Wake is bad— you haven't looked at many posts, are selectively ignoring them, or have an issue with reading comprehension.
:)

To be fair, based on the number of uses of the words "horrific loss" and "brutal loss" after last night's game, there are a good number of posters saying we shouldn't have lost on the road against Wake. If we shouldn't have lost, how could the loss be so brutal and horrific?
upload_2018-1-4_8-1-27.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom