ACC rooting interests in the Big Dance | Syracusefan.com

ACC rooting interests in the Big Dance

Shark58

BANNED
- Do you want to see 12 ACC squads in the field?
(obs we are included)

- Other than us, who do you want to see do well? flame out?

- If we can't, do you want to see one of our brethren bring home the Natty, or someone else?

- #goACC?

I really don't want to see Duke or Unc win another title, sick of losing to Pitino, so they can go to hell. I wouldn't mind if Fsu went deep, not going to happen, but I don't hate them. Don't really mind Miami either.

I don't have any particular rooting interest other than Cuse, but it's nice when the league performs well in the tourney because I think league perception is really powerful when it comes to bubble teams and seeding. If the ACC continues to dominate, if we are on the bubble in the future, it can only help.

Def don't want Rick or Royboy to win another NC, but either could. I don't think Duke has the horses this year. Other than us ( ;) ), I don't think anyone else in the ACC can make a run this year. FSU, if they get the right draw, could do some damage. UVa isn't as good as last year. Brey is guaranteed to take ND down prior to the Elite 8. Miami is going to lose tomorrow, so it'll be tough for them to come back. :D VT is a wild card - depending on their draw, they could win a few.

- Do you want to see 12 ACC squads in the field?
(obs we are included)

- Other than us, who do you want to see do well? flame out?

- If we can't, do you want to see one of our brethren bring home the Natty, or someone else?

- #goACC?
I would rather see the ACC football teams do well than the ACC basketball teams. If Cuse goes down early, I always root for whomever beats Cuse to win the NC. I root for Arizona. I root for Siena (or any other MAAC school and especially Iona because a family member went there). I root for UAlbany. I'll root for UNC-Wilmington because I know one of the coaches. I'll root for Fran McCaffrey if he gets in. I root for some upsets especially if I have picked them. I really don't see myself rooting for any ACC programs besides us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom